From Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa, to the massive plains of the Serengeti filled with wildlife, the Ngorongoro Crater and the stunning beaches of Zanzibar and the Indian Ocean Coast – Tanzania has it all!
• The Serengeti National Park filled with prey and predators to hunt them.
• The Ngorongoro Crater National Park or Garden of Eden.
• Lake Manyara National Park with its pink flamingos
• Mount Kilimanjaro National Park, The Selous Game Reserve and the Ruaha National Park.
• The Mahale National Park and Gombe Stream National Park with their chimpanzees and beaches of Lake Tanganyika.
• The Katavi National Park where herds of buffalo roam in their thousands.
• Arusha – the gateway to many of Tanzania’s great parks
• The coastal city of Dar es Salaam and the famous spice island of Zanzibar!